(no subject)

Martin Baxter martin at atwork.bdx.co.uk
Tue Mar 19 19:07:01 EST 2002

>Yates, Glen <JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com> Wrote:
>
>If indeed Rev allocates memory from the system
>heap, then to optimize memory usage on a low memory mac, you should decrease
>the applications memory partition from the "Get Info" window. That will
>leave more memory available for the system heap to grow into.
>
>-Glen Yates

That's true enough Glen, however, it is not my idea of a solution. More a
remedy of desperation.
The solution is surely for the application to not do that in the first
place. I can't believe it's really necessary, and it makes your computer
crash.

Anyway I thought of an even better solution - I erased Revolution from the
Quadra - no more problem. Everything happy now. Aaahh.

martin

martin baxter Cambridge UK