Am I the only one? (wasRe: Something strange... )

Olaf Schmidtmann os at brainbits.net
Tue Mar 19 14:22:01 EST 2002

Hi,
I guess that I missed some stones, too :-) even if I didn´t went far with
Rev yet.
As Dar Scott I am watching the list and searching for notes about those
mistakes but I guess that lots of the tiny bugs don´t even get a report
here. Bug reporting is a lot of work because you have to reproduce the
incident and at least explain it in detail.
As far as I am concerned I will try to fill in some of the gaps as soon as I
start to use Rev seriously.

regards,
Olaf