Can I resize properties > field?

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Sun Mar 17 11:08:01 EST 2002

I want to take a look at the contents of a field in the properties
box. Problem is that the lines in the field are pretty long, and the
properties box is pretty narrow, so it's hard to read because of the
wrapping.

It seems I can only resize the properties dialog vertically, not
horizontally, if I'm looking at the field contents. (Why? After all I
resize both ways when I'm looking at the script.) I've tried resizing
while holding every modifier key and combo on my keyboard but no
luck. Help?

--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)