Commercial Examples? Training?

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Fri Mar 15 06:55:01 EST 2002

We continue to have great success with our Rev CD, having shipped over 600
copies in the past 6 weeks with no returns and many congratulations from our
customers. It's working fine on Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP/XP Pro and Mac
OS9/OSX. Our program is rather graphic intensive, so we've had a few minor
problems with Win 95 users who didn't have enough RAM. But that's about it.

Info on the CD is here:  http://www.thewoodexchange.info/woodexplorer.html

--
Richard Miller
The Wood Exchange.info