revShowPrintDialog: Cancel print and other things

Michael D Mays mdmays at airmail.net
Mon Mar 11 04:19:34 EST 2002

Hi,

How do I cancel a print job when using revPrintText or revPrintFIeld?

I use
 revShowPrintDialog true,true
and I can cancel the printing if I select "Cancel" during page setup but if
I click "Cancel" during dialog the job still prints.

Also, how persistent and what is the scope of the showPageSetup and
showPrint parameters of revShowPrintDialog? When I comment out the rSPD
command, the last sPS and sP parameters used are still in effect.

Thanks,
michael