Can I edit button scripts in browse mode?

Victor Eijkhout eijkhout at cs.utk.edu
Fri Mar 8 16:22:01 EST 2002

If RunRev is in browse mode, you can still hit command-K to get to
the stack script. However, for reasons that I don't get (hint:
explain it to me, please) the popup there gives me only the stack
scripts. To get to a popup list of button (field...) scripts I need
to go out of browse mode, click a button, blah blah. (And the list of
button &c scripts does not list the stack scripts. Why?)

I would like to edit button scripts in browse mode without having to
click 500 objects. Is that possible?

If not, is there a reason for this?
--
Victor Eijkhout <eijkhout at cs.utk.edu>
tel: 865 974 9308 (W), 865 673 6998 (H), 865 974 8296 (F)