Converting seconds work around?

JohnRule at aol.com JohnRule at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 12:40:01 EST 2002

--
>Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
>http://www.runrev.com/
>Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!

Thank you Jeanne,

I could not get this to work with a variable, however. My work around was to
'get' my variable, and then everything worked:

    put the seconds into mySeconds
    get mySeconds
    convert it to long time

If I tried "convert mySeconds to long time" it would only return the seconds.
Bug?

Windows 98SE
Rev 1.1.1B1

JR