Saving Docs to other places

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Wed Mar 6 23:01:01 EST 2002

----------                                                           |
That's what I did, see---->--------------->--------------->-----------

> revglossary.rev
> REVABOUT.REV
> REVHELP.REV
> REVHOW.REV
> revlanguage.rev
> revquickref.rev
> revshortcuts.rev
> REVTIPS.REV
> REVWHY.REV
>
> The language reference, for example (in revlanguage.rev) will open in
> Revolution (without the development environment) and work fairly well.
----------
This is what I'm missing. How do I open Rev without the development
environment?
----------
> You should be able to do this on a small standalone machine, perhaps with only
> 32MB of RAM. The advantage is you don't have to do anything besides install
> Revolution on that machine and double-click the stack file.
Right. That's the idea. Thanks Geoff, that's good news. It sounds like a
good solution. I wonder if it would work on a color classic. I have so much
stuff on my two desks, I have a desk real estate deficit.

Thanks so much. I'm at home tonight, but I'll load Rev on the Performa
tomorrow and check it out.

Best regards,
Ken N.