Convert time in short system time to 24hr military format

Steve L prodevm at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 13:25:01 EST 2002

Hello,

I have a drop down selection field that allows the
user to select a time, that is in "short system time"
format (being that most people are familiar with that
format).

However, once selected I need to convert that time
selection into 24 hour military time format.

I tried puting that field into a container then tried
to covert it via the twelveHourTime set to false, but
I cannot make it work.

I believe the problem may be due to the twelveHourTime
true/false can only be used to set or convert by
reference of the system time, but not able to set or
convert a time format that is in a container.

Any thoughts on how to due this would be greatly
apreciated.

Thanks

Steve L.