importing & managing stacks

Zac Elston zelston at aol.com
Tue Mar 5 15:14:01 EST 2002

I have a stack, with substacks, and several of the substacks have almost
identical functions.  SO I thought I would save substackX to a file and then
import it, change the GUI, rename it, import it again, change the GUI,
rename it.....

the idea was why go through the hassle of making almost identical substacks
when only a few things needed to be changed.  HOWEVER.  as soon as I did a
"move stack to file" I realized I don't see a way to bring the substack back
under the mainstack.  a lot of my code relied on having the substack be a
substack so now I'm wondering.....  how do I get it back?

is there a way to manage stacks and who is a parent of who?

thanks
-Zac