Plain text posts please

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Fri Mar 1 05:33:01 EST 2002

on 28/2/02 5:27 AM, Ken Norris (dialup) at pixelbird at interisland.net wrote:

>> try http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/
> ----------
> This will be very helpful. I was hoping for an online list access, though,
> back for more than 4 months. Is anyone storing them historically?

Pathetic to relate, I have them all (apart from a small number of posts from
people who went on my auto delete list) - also all of improve-rev, and about
four months of the prior combined list.

Happy to send them to Ken, but obviously the most useful thing would be if
they could be merged into the online archives.  My assumption is that you
folks at RunRev have the raw data, but not the time to process it right now.
But if it would be useful for me to send someone there my copy of the
archive, please let me know.

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866