Grouping groups of radio btns

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Sun Jun 30 23:41:01 EDT 2002

Thank you Sarah,

I little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Coming from another xtalk
enviroment I find old habits die hard and new abilities are learned only
partially. eg. grouping radio btns is great, but knowing the related props
and commands like selectgroupedcontrols, comes by trial and error. Or asking
the list.

Thanks
Ron

PS sorry I was not more descriptive of the problem.