lastcard property?

Bob Arnold rfarnold at bu.edu
Thu Jun 27 16:22:01 EDT 2002

on 6/27/02 5:00 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> is there some way to access the name of the last card you came from without
> setting a property or variable?
>
> I know you can do: go back which goes to the last card...but what about just
> getting the short name of the last card you were at.

Try "put the (long, short) name of the recent card into it"

I would always get the name I expected, but sometimes "go back" or "go
recent" would  go to some other card -- same with push/pop -- not as solid
in RR as in HC, but getting the name has always worked.
--
Robert Arnold
Associate Professor of Film