answer file DLOG

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jun 27 15:22:00 EDT 2002

Actually, Scott, it's even wierder. If you pass just the drive letter,  for
example "C:/", under Win2K with "answer file", it will open pointing to the
C: drive, as in:

  answer file "Pick a file" with "C:/"

Note that this works with "A", "D", etc. as well (just make sure you have
something in the drive).

However, if you supply anything else, it opens  to the last used folder in
MC. (In my case it is several subfolders deep.) With "answer folder",
however, you always get it pointing to "My Computer".

I'll check this on other platforms and let you know...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/