URL - User Agent question

Bruce Wilson skycap at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 27 15:12:01 EDT 2002

At serveral web sites I'm being recognized as some kind of robot
whenever I try to access source information of a page from Revolution
with "get url" or "put url". I believe it's because revolution is not
netscape or explorer or some other large browser. Where in a URL do I
include the user agent information if I want revolution to emulate
netscape or explorer. And what words do I include? Mozilla?, IE?

For example where in the following URL would I put the user agent
information?

http://username:password@www.investors.com/login.asp?/member/checkup/checkUp.asp?t=mrk&sp=

Thanks in advance for anyones help

Bruce