Text Tab Controls

Dave Calkins davecalk at surfbest.net
Wed Jun 26 06:43:01 EDT 2002

Hi Klaus & Ken,

Ken, You hit the nail on the head. I need to control these like a word processor, and apply
it on a paragraph-by-paragraph basis.

I was hoping that I had missed it in the docs. I was wondering if any of the htmlText
features might do the trick but couldn't find anything. I guess Rev. needs some additional
text manipulation code in order to develop  word processing types of applications.

The folks that developed "Letters 1.2" for hypercard might have code available? I don't
know how compatible it would be.

Also does anyone have an idea of when the reports generator is scheduled to be released?

Dave Calkins