Text Tab Controls

Dave Calkins davecalk at surfbest.net
Mon Jun 24 14:50:01 EDT 2002

Hi All,

I am new to programing in rev. but have been developing for HC since vs 1.2

One of the applications I am developing has a fair number of text generated reports. One
item that I need is the ability to tab inset a paragraph.

It would look like the following.

   I have searched through the rev. dictionary but
   could not find anything that would allow me
   to develop this tabbed inset paragraph.

       I have developed scripts that will insert a
       predetermined number of spaces in order to \
       generate this kind of look. Adding any text then can
change the look of the report. It ends up looking
something like       this.

Most simple word processors can do this. I would like to see this added to the future
features request.

Is there anything in rev that can do this?

Any work other around suggests would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave Calkins