control references

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jun 24 09:42:01 EDT 2002

What about if you need to send a command to an object like:

send ("changeObjectSide" && (the long ID of me)) to graphic theController

Don't you have to use the send command in order to do that or is there another
way?  If you have to use the send commmand is the only way of referencing the
object to use control ID objectID?

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com