use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #490 - 6 msgs

mattiedenton at mac.com mattiedenton at mac.com
Sat Jun 22 08:19:01 EDT 2002

Dear Scott

Sound Studio 2.01 for OSX has a fantastic "Sound Edit" like interface,
give it a go (Shareware but not expensive).  True Cocoa app, nice
interface, works with all audio inputs including DV audio in (if you
have a firewire interface) etc.

Not as powerful as Digidesign ProTools
(http://www.digidesign.com/products/prd_overview.cfm?product_id=2040)
which is FREE but only OS9.  Well the Pro version of Tools requires
hardware etc and is NOT free, but you can get started with the above,

Cheers

M@
Matt Denton