OOP

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 02:49:01 EDT 2002

Hi Tim,

There was a thread regarding OOP in xTalk
environments, in which Richard Gaskin explained how he
accomplished a number of things.
This can be found in the use-revolution mailing list
archive for february 2002 at
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2002-February/002528.html

You might also find it interesting to drop by the
MetaCard website (MetaCard is the underlying engine
for RuntimeRevolution), as they hint one of the future
additions to MC and thus RR, will be support for OOP,
though they don't really go into specifics. Have a
look at http://www.metacard.com/pi5.html -- scroll to
the section "Features planned for future releases"
near the bottom of the webpage.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)