transition effect

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jun 19 22:45:01 EDT 2002

This depends on the finalImage parameter of the visual effect and works
best of you combine 2 effects. The example in the Transcript dictionary
works really well:

   visual effect shrink to center to black
   visual effect stretch from center to card
   go to card "Whatever"

This makes your original card appear to shrink into blackness, then the
new card stretches out of the black. Other pairs of effects work well
also, but the key seems to be having the first effect going to black,
white, gray or inverse and only the second going to the card.

Cheers,
Sarah