Battling Windmills

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Jun 19 08:32:00 EDT 2002

Hi Folks,

A little late on this thread, but we only just got the text for this review
over here in the UK.

I would have to say that I think the review is very fair for the audience of
MacWorld, and we're pleased to have got it.  There were a lot of pros and it
is great publicity to be covered in less than a year after shipping.  The
cons are easily fixed and we are aware of them.  (Having them mentioned in
any review, if anything gives us even more motivation to do a good job
fast!)  Given where we are - version 1.1.1, all as it should be.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.