Translating menus, etc. from Text Files

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Jun 18 13:39:03 EDT 2002

My apologies to the person who asked about this in my morning eMail:
I've been giving my mail cursory attention, trying to spend more time
scripting & testing Revolution than talking about it; so when I saw
your post, my response was "I answered this question a couple of days
ago," and off it went to the trash.

Please read my first (8:35 AM, 16 June) post re: quit on Mac OS X.
It is relatively simple to do, once you know how.

If you would like more help with this, I will be happy to provide
additional details, trouble-shooting, and examples privately.

It is my hope that user-translatability (or for developers who find
that scary, "distributor-translatability", "clerk-translatability",
or "non-programmer-translatability") will become a hallmark of
Revolution applications.  I will gladly offer assistance & examples
to anyone who wants to pursue this...unless you're building wine
production control software.   :{`)
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company