use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #481 - 15 msgs

Dave Calkins davecalk at surfbest.net
Tue Jun 18 09:00:01 EDT 2002

> I've stumbled onto Revolution and am trying to make sense of it.  I do not have a Hypercard background but from what I can tell, Transcript syntax seems to be closer to HyperTalk than anything else.  Would a HyperTalk book  be the way to go?

Just make sure that you have a book about Hypercard 2.2 or later. I don't know of any books done for HC 2.3 or 2.4 though. Two decent books are "The Complete Hypercard 2.2 Handbook" 4th Edition by Danny Goodman and  "Hypertalk 2.2 The Book" 2nd Edition by Dan Winkler, Scot Kamins, and Jeanne Devoto.

By the way Jeanne are you the same Jeanne Devoto that co-authored the book?

Dave Calkins