custompropertysets

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Tue Jun 18 02:29:01 EDT 2002

Hi

I am making an app with multi-lingual capabilities, viz dialogs, menus etc
need to be in different languages. I would like to respond to the user's
choice and change the language without restarting. Is this possible?

I have started making a custompropertyset for each language and the
necessary keys. My question concerns the ability to set the
customproperties. I would like to call the customset from the main stack and
have all other objects able to reference that. I don't want to set the
custompropertyset in each object. Is this possible? If so, do I put all the
keys in the main stack and call them from there or do I put them in each
object and call only the key from the object or better, the object's stack?

thanks
Ron