Debugger learning

Jerry J jhj at jhj.com
Mon Jun 17 23:13:01 EDT 2002

Hello list,

I'm a RR newbie, 10 years HC user and XCMD writer. I've been
reading this list for only a few months, so excuse me if this has
been covered...

I'm trying to figure out how to use the debugger. Is there
somewhere I can find documentation? I'm trying to understand why
the main stack comes to the front inappropriately after a "go to
substack" type of event (only when the substack was not open), and
it would be really great to be able to step into what really happens...

The problem is more complicated than that, I just want to figure
out how to use the debugger! I can't find anything in the docs
(online or paper) that explains...

Thanks In Advance,
Jerry Jensen