Transcript electronic doc available

Barry Levine themacguy at mac.com
Mon Jun 17 18:10:01 EDT 2002

I have the entire Transcript dictionary (exported from the online docs
and converted to pdf) as a download from the File Sharing page on my
website. It's called "revdocs.pdf". The link to my website is:

<http://homepage.mac.com/themacguy/>

You may use Acrobat Reader or OSX's Preview to view the docs. Acrobat
Reader, however, gives you the ability to search through the doc.

Barry
Barry Jay Levine
"The Mac Guy"
Macintosh Troubleshooting, System Engineering, Training,
AppleShare/OSX Server Setup, System Upgrades and Enhancements