Auto arming btns

Ron rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Sun Jun 16 23:56:00 EDT 2002

Hi

I'm trying to find and relate the various properties of btns. I can't seem
to make a btn that acts like the ones in the menubar of Rev itself. If I set
the autoarm to true, I can't get the top and bottom colors to be different,
they take the border color. I can get close using the 3d property and using
'mouseenter' and 'mouseleave' messages but I thought autoarm was supposed to
do this. Can this be done with a combination of properties or do I need to
code it?

Thanks
Ron