Help with my help menu!

Bob Arnold rfarnold at bu.edu
Sat Jun 15 15:50:01 EDT 2002

My first RR application is nearly done (yeah, right!). I still can't seem to
get any Ctrl/Cmd key to work to activate my "Help" menu item of my "Help"
menu in a menu group assigned to the the MacOS menubar. All my other keys
work in all other commands -- except Help.

I first tried "H" -- no luck.
Then "h"
Then practically everything else.

Weird thing is, when I am editing the stack in RR, the help key works, but
none of the others do. When I create a stand alone, all the others work, but
Help doesn't. I've tried everything I can think of. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Bob
--
Robert Arnold