How to handle 'movestack' ??

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jun 15 13:38:01 EDT 2002

Dar,

Thanks for your thoughts, and sorry for the mutiple posts...a mailserver
problem...
What I'm trying to accomplish is the illusion of creating a 'transparent'
windwow, where after moved, moves offscreen, grabs what's underneath (import
snapshot) put's it on the stack and moves in back onscreen --- all quickly!
Works great in Linux, but doesn't work at all on PC. I surprised that MC/RR
doesn't have a "on moveStackDone" type of event.

-chipp