how to capture 'movestack' end?

Chipp Walters chippwalters at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 14:24:01 EDT 2002

I need some help. I'd like to execute a command at the
end of a movestack, but the movestack message is sent
multiple times while the stack is being dragged
around. For instance:

on moveStack
   beep
end moveStack

will create a sequence of beeps for as long as you
drag the stack around (PC, not Linux, not sure about
Mac). If I insert a lock messages, I get a beep at the
beginning of the movestack and nothing at the end. How
can I 'trap' the end of the moveStack?? Any ideas
welcome!

-Chipp Walters, Altuit