askList.rev

Klaus Major kmajor at metascape.org
Fri Jun 14 02:44:01 EDT 2002

Bonjour Yves et Ludovic,

> Yves Coppé wrote:
>> When I first launch Revolution then ask "File -> Open", the stack
>> appears grayed, so I cannot open it (what's a pity because I cannot
>> insert it as substack in my project !)
>
> It's happen to me when i copy windows stacks from a CD on my iMac.
> The solution is to launch rev, double-clic on the stack and save it
> after a little modification.

i have a little custom-made palette with this open-button, that opens
EVERY valid stack, with or without any suffix :-)

on mouseUp
   answer file "Is there any beer left ?"  ## ;-)
   if it is not empty then
     try
       toplevel it
     catch errornum
       beep  ## if it is no valid stack of any kind
     end try
   end if
end mouseUp

Hope that helps.