shareware/demoware

Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Jun 13 14:19:00 EDT 2002

> > I am working on a "Code Generator/Key Generator/CD-Key
> > Protection/What ever you may want to call it"; Based on their Name
> > and Zip Code. I might make it a little more complex then that, but
> > what are the chances of getting someone with the Same Name, in the
> > same Zip Code?

In some cases, setting up something to query for pirated serials is a great
way to reduce the number of illegally registered copies that are floating
around.  That was one thing I implimented into my software, and I was able
to pull their ip address and everything for prosecution.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software, Inc.
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/