shareware/demoware

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Jun 13 14:07:01 EDT 2002

On Thursday, June 13, 2002, at 12:49 PM, Josh Dye wrote:

>     I am working on a "Code Generator/Key Generator/CD-Key
> Protection/What ever you may want to call it"; Based on their Name
> and Zip Code. I might make it a little more complex then that, but
> what are the chances of getting someone with the Same Name, in the
> same Zip Code?

There may be reasons for supplying multiple keys to someone who
buys multiple licenses.  Add a serial number and/or a random number
to your key.

If my comments on this earlier are cryptic, I am willing to elaborate.

I read Doug's concern as hiding stack info, though.  I may have
read that wrong.

Dar Scott