Reassurance re: crashing

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Jun 12 10:28:01 EDT 2002

On 12/6/02 4:18 pm, Ben Rubinstein <benr_mc at cogapp.com> wrote:

> I say unconsciously because I couldn't tell you what the things are that I
> don't do because they would crash - I've just developed certain habits of
> working with Rev and oh look, I don't crash much now.  Unfortunately, as
> others observe, this may mean I'm missing out on good stuff because of
> something that used to crash - but to be honest, whatever I was doing I'd
> get into habits of working, and miss out on good alternatives!

I'm guessing that a good part of it is that Rev *is* a lot more stable since
1.1.1.  The number of problem reports we've had about it have crashed
through the floor - and that¹s the kind of crash I like.  However we do know
that there is a good way to go in terms of overall polish and refinement for
the product (we're only at 1.1.1 after all) and we're working away on it.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.