link to e-mail

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Jun 11 20:32:01 EDT 2002

Put the email address in the field and make it's style "Link". Lock the
field.
Then put this script in the field:

on linkClicked pLink
   revGoURL "mailto:" & pLink
end linkClicked

If you want to add a default subject use
	revGoURL "mailto:" & pLink & "?subject=Very important stuff"
but this may not work with all emailers (although it shouldn't cause any
problems).

Note that this script assumes that any linked text is an email address.
If you have other links, you will need to check pLink first to see how
you should handle it.

Cheers,
Sarah