scripts - highlight of selected text

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Jun 10 22:32:00 EDT 2002

This makes editing scripts a lot easier on the eyes, but I still have
the OS X problem of setting the focus color for a field. If I have a
field set to "Show focus border", the focus border always appears as
dark grey no matter what color settings I choose.

Is there a similar trick that I can use to allow me to change this?

Sarah