valentina

BCE mark at bcesouth.com
Mon Jun 10 09:57:00 EDT 2002

What is the correct syntax to connect to a Valentina database?  Could
someone post an example?  The docs don't mention it, at least I didn't see
it in the database topics.  I've downloaded the database examples and tried
those, but am looking for the simple line to connect to Valentina through a
script.  My best guess is below...

revdb_connect("Valentina",,"D:/SoftwareDBDemo/softwaredbdemo.vdb",,)

Also, what do I need to purchase to get rid of the Valentina time limit?
The application?  Or do I have to get the XCMD?  It seems that if you have
access to a Mac to use Valentina, then you can use the DB files on a PC as
well for applications in Rev, and would only need the Mac application in
such a case.

Thanks!

Mark