Script Library

Monte Goulding monte.goulding at senet.com.au
Mon Jun 10 00:05:00 EDT 2002

Hi All

I've started developing a Script Library that has an interface like the
Revoloution Object Library. The Script Library is at version 0.1 and I'm
interested in any new features people can think up.

The Script Library uses some Revoloution properties and integrates with the
Plugin and Save sections of the Revoloution directory structure. It is
unlikely to be useful to MetaCard programmers. Becaues of the use of the
directory structure I've made a little installer stack
(ScriptLibraryInstaller.rev) so all you need to do is click a button. Once
you have done that you should either purge the Installer stack or close rev
and re-open just to be sure.

I've included two libraries so far: statistics (revStat) and error checking
(revDataChecking). Any other open source libraries are welcome.

You are welcome to poke around in any of the scripts but please send me
(monte at sweattechnologies.com) any updates, new libraries and suggestions.

Download the Installer from www.sweattechnologies.com/rev/

Monte Goulding
B.App.Sc. (Hons.)