joking right?

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Thu Jun 6 20:08:01 EDT 2002

On Friday, June 7, 2002, at 10:13 , Scott Rossi wrote:

> Recently, "Nicholas Thieberger"  wrote:
>
>> So, having purchased Revolution, at no real cost to the manufacturer
>> as it is downloaded from the web, you now provide the documentation
>> that should have been part of the original purchase, and charge US
>> $79 or $99?
>
> Wait a minute -- "no real cost to the manufacturer"?  How do you expect
> the
> folks who built the product and wrote the detailed documentation to
> earn a
> living, much less support the product?

...also, printed documentation has  been a long-running and frequent
request on this list. The Rev folks are responding precisely to our
desire and the cost of the documentation as advertised seems about as
good as you will get for long, complex and small-market books. And no, I
do not qualify for a "free" copy as I did the HC conversion thing.
regards
David