Manuals and Professional licensing

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu Jun 6 15:55:01 EDT 2002

Greetings. I observe there is some confusion over which Professional
licenses qualify for free manuals. My fault, I should have made the original
announcement clearer. Only full price $995 Pro licenses have the printed
manuals included. If you recall, manuals were specifically excluded from the
HyperCard/SuperCard crossgrade deal. Full price $497.50 Educational licenses
also qualify.

I see there are some other questions also arising.

These manuals, as promised, are a printed version of the online
documentation.

The price is $79. This does not include shipping, which is charged at a
variable rate depending on where you are in the world. We are charging this
at cost. There is no vat payable on the manuals, books are zero rated in the
UK.

If you have problems ordering, please feel free to contact me direct.

Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>