Manual announcement

Claus Dreischer claus at dreischer.de
Thu Jun 6 10:12:00 EDT 2002

Hi,

Heather Williams wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to announce that at last, finally, the long awaited printed
> documentation for Revolution is AVAILABLE TO ORDER!!
>
> You can go to our online ordering pages at
>
> http://www.runrev.com/
>
> and place your order for a full set of Revolution manuals, comprising the
> Transcript Dictionary in two volumes (yes, there really is that much of it)
> and the User Guide, a substantial volume in its own right.
>
> The total cost is $99, for all three volumes, *including* postage and
> packing to anywhere in the world.
>
> For a limited period until the end of June, we are offering a $20 discount
> on that price. So don't delay, get on over to our website and place your
> order now. Stocks are limited, first come first served.

Just visited your webshop.

There is no
	"*including* postage and packing to anywhere in the world."

According the shop this costs extra 35$ (at least inside EU).
This keeps me from ordering at the moment.

Or will my credit card just show the promised 79$ ?

Can someone please fix the shop.

pleasepleaseplease  :)

Gruß,
	Claus Dreischer.