Manual announcement

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu Jun 6 09:23:00 EDT 2002

Dear all,

I am happy to announce that at last, finally, the long awaited printed
documentation for Revolution is AVAILABLE TO ORDER!!

You can go to our online ordering pages at

http://www.runrev.com/

and place your order for a full set of Revolution manuals, comprising the
Transcript Dictionary in two volumes (yes, there really is that much of it)
and the User Guide, a substantial volume in its own right.

The total cost is $99, for all three volumes, *including* postage and
packing to anywhere in the world.

For a limited period until the end of June, we are offering a $20 discount
on that price. So don't delay, get on over to our website and place your
order now. Stocks are limited, first come first served.

Need I remind you of the excellence and clarity of Jeanne DeVoto's
meticulous documentation? Not forgetting the valuable contributions from
Raymond Griffith, Kevin Miller and Tuviah Snyder. For anyone using
Revolution, these books are a must have.

You should allow up to 28 days for delivery, although I would expect orders
to most corners of the globe to arrive well before that.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are a Professional license holder, or have a full
Educational license (not a student license), you need do nothing. Your
manuals are included in the license, and will be shipped to you asap.

Regards,

Heather
--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>