item delimiter

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jun 5 00:03:01 EDT 2002

Rob,

They don't. NumToChar(198) is an upper-case cedilla, and numToChar(215) is a
small "x" symbol. There is no triangle or diamond in Courier New. (I'm using
Windows 2000 and checking in MetaCard's Character Chooser.)

You can use Wingdings on Windows to create a (solid) diamond using
numToChar(117), and you can use the Symbol font to get an (open) triangle
using numToChar(68), and an open diamond with numTochar(224).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/