Tabbed button pattern

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Jun 3 18:12:01 EDT 2002

Whenever I use tabbed buttons, I make them the same size as the window.
Use Geometry Manager or a resizeStack handler to make sure the tabbed
button is always the same size as the window even after resizing and it
looks great.

If you really need a border around something, you could try making it
into a group and setting the group to show border.

Cheers,
Sarah