Oracle Media Objects

Scott Raney raney at metacard.com
Mon Jun 3 13:16:00 EDT 2002

On Mon, 3 Jun 2002 Kurt Kaufman <kurtkaufman at hotmail.com> wrote:
> n.thieberger at linguistics.unimelb.edu.au wrote:
> "Is there a way of importing/ opening OMO stacks in Revolution?"

> There was an OMO stack importer for MetaCard at:
> ftp.metacard.com/MetaCard/omotomc.sit

> but I think it is no longer there.

Hmm, looks like one of the things our buddies over at Jumpline.com
managed to lose during their "service upgrade"...

>  It's conceivable that a MC-imported
> OMO stack might be then modified for use with RR, but depending on the
> complexity of the OMO stack, you might find it easier to copy out OMO
> scripts and adjust for use with RR.

We have several versions of the OMO converter but unfortunately I
can't tell which was the "official" release.  I can send you my best
guess if you'd like, and if it works I'll put it back in the ftp
directory.

Let me know if you'd like to try it, or can help us verify that it
works like it used to.
  Scott