Former HyperCarders Note: Stack Ids are not unique.

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jun 3 10:20:01 EDT 2002

Hi Folks,

Coming from HyperTalk, where stacks don't have Ids but all object ids
are unique within a stack, my initial assumption was that a stack
could also be uniquely identified by its id.  That is not the case.

Not only is a stack's id not necessarily unique, it changes each time
a new object is added to the stack.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company