Custom Icons

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jul 30 03:24:01 EDT 2002

Tony,

Is is possible that you're deleting the image you're using for your icon
after you have assigned it to the button? When you assign a custom icon
(which is really an image) to a button, it creates a *reference* to the
image; it doesn't copy it into the button itself. So if you delete the
referenced image, Rev won't be able to show it the next time you open the
stack.

Just a thought,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software