Geometry In "Multi Background" Stacks

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Jul 29 11:11:01 EDT 2002

>Any suggestions as to how to find a property name in the online documentation?

Beep!  Time's up; answer is.....

1.  From Help, select "Revolution Documentation"

2.  From the Documentation roadmap select "Transcript Language Dictionary"

3.  Use the "Show" button to select the control whose property you
want under "All Properties"

4.  Browse the property list.

In this case the property I wanted wasn't found; so I opened the
Geometry Manager stack and used the AO to reveal the script of the
button setting the property (in this case, it is "the
cREVGeometry[preOpenCardUpdate] of this cd".
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company