List field line-up

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 13:45:01 EDT 2002

Hi Nicholas,

The following additional handler in the script of
field 3 (and _mutatis mutandis_ in the other two
fields) should do the trick:

on mouseUp
  repeat for each item tLine in the hilitedLines of me
    select line tLine of fld 1
    select line tLine of fld 2
  end repeat
end mouseUp

This incidentally also covers the situation where you
have set the multipleLines property of the flds to
true.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

"As we grow older, we grow both wiser and more foolish
at the same time."  (De Rochefoucald)

--- "Feasey, Nicholas" <NFeasey at utpress.utoronto.ca>